Submit an Off-Campus Job Listing
Please follow the link below to sign up for a FREE employer account and post jobs immediately to our school.
You must register your organization with our office prior to accessing these services. Once your registration is reviewed, if it is approved you will receive an email which includes your Access ID and Password and defines your Access Level.
Once approved, you will be able to use some or all of the services listed below:
- Job Posting - Post jobs targeted to Gordon State College students, alumni.
- Résumé Search - Search résumés of our students, alumni.
- Portfolio Search - Search career portfolios that have been prepared by our students, alumni.
- Campus Event Calendar – View schedule and register for upcoming Job & Internship Fairs
- On-Campus Interviewing - In addition to posting on our Job Board, you may also post positions which involve on-campus interviews. An interview date will be scheduled after we review and approve your posting. You may then log in to check submissions, candidate status and schedules. On-campus interviews occur during specific times of the year. If you do not know our recruiting schedule, please contact us before posting your job.
If you have any questions, please contact the Career Services Center at 678-359-5718 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org