- What is Highlander Registration?
- Who will use Highlander Registration?
- Will I still need to see my advisor and follow my time ticket to register?
- Can I use Highlander Registration only during the time in which I am allowed to register?
- Where do I locate Highlander Registration?
- What are the basic steps of using Highlander Registration?
- I need more help using Highlander Registration.
- When is training for Highlander Registration?
- Who can I contact for help with Highlander Registration?
Highlander Registration is a tool that will assist Gordon State College students in the registration process. This tool, housed inside of Banner Web, will allow students to generate possible schedules based upon selected courses that they plan to enroll in. The students can also build in breaks around their own personal obligations. This tool will help to ensure that students select a schedule of courses that fits their needs.
Highlander Registration is a tool that will be used by students who are able to self-register. Groups that do not self-register (and perhaps are registered by a faculty or staff member) will not use Highlander Registration at this time.
Yes- students will still need to see their advisor each semester in order to be unlocked to register using Highlander Registration. Students will also be given a time ticket of a range of dates/times in which they will be able to register.
Not exactly. While you can only actually register for classes during your time ticket, you can use the schedule creation tools to search possible schedules before your time ticket opens.
Highlander Registration is housed inside of BannerWeb.
- On the Gordon State College webpage, choose “My Gordon” in the top middle of the page.
- Choose “Banner Web Log In”
- Input your GCID (929 number) and your pin. If you do not know your pin, choose “Forgot Pin”
- After logging in, choose “Student”- “Registration”- “Highlander Registration”
The basic steps of Highlander Registration can be found using the links below (PDF and Video Files).
More specific guides to Highlander Registration can be found using the links below (PDF and Video Files).
- Guide to Highlander Registration (PDF)
- Guide to Highlander Registration (Video)
- Use the table of contents to move to different areas of the video. Choose the list icon on the bottom right to minimize the table of contents.
Hands-on assistance for Highlander Registration will be available to students on the following days and times. In order to get the most out of your hands-on session, we strongly encourage you to:
- Have already seen your advisor, been advised and unlocked.
- Have a list of classes that you plan to enroll in for Summer and /or Fall
- Have an open Registration Time Ticket
|Monday, April 3||8am to 9:50am||IC 103|
|Monday, April 3||2pm to 4pm||IC 108|
|Tuesday, April 4||7am to 9:20am||IC 103|
|Tuesday, April 4||2pm to 4pm||IC 102|
|Wednesday, April 5||8am to 10am||IC 103|
|Wednesday, April 5||2pm to 4pm||IC 103|
|Friday, April 7||2pm to 4pm||IC 103|
You may consider speaking with your advisor regarding the registration process. If you have specific difficulty with Highlander Registration, however, you may also contact email@example.com. Please make sure to provide your full name, GCID (929 number) and a detailed description of the issue.