Student Housing Application Process
Important Resources for:
- Residence Life News Parent's Page
- 2016-2017 Missing Person Procedure (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Personal Care Attendant Procedure/PCA Agreement (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Service Animal Accommodations Procedure (pdf)
Prospective or Current Residents
- 2016-2017 Freshmen Residency (Live-On) Requirement Effective Spring 2013 (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Living Learning Connections
- 2016-2017 Guide to Highlander Living (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Judicial Educator Service
- 2016-2017 Meningococcal Disease Medical Form (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Housing Calculator/Pricing Information
- 2016-2017 Tuition, Fees, and Payment Information
- 2016-2017 Gordon Dining/Food Services (Meal Plans)
- 2016-2017 Gordon Commons and Gordon Village Pricing Information FAQ (pdf)
- 2016-2017 Melton Pricing Information FAQ
- 2016-2017 Summer Housing Pricing Information (pdf)
Follow us on Facebook: (Gordon College Housing GA)
Summer Semester 2017 Applications (Coming Soon)
Fall Semester 2017 Student Housing Applications (Coming Soon)
(Application) To apply for housing, applicants must have their GC ID #929 to begin the process. Applicants do not have to be finally accepted to the college to start the housing application process and should consider applying early enough so all steps of the process can be completed in a timely manner..
- 2016-2017 Gordon State College Living Brochure(pdf)
- 2016-2017 Gordon State College Application Guide(pdf)
- 2016-2017 Gordon State College Move-In Guide (pdf)
(Assignment) To be assigned a room or placed on a waiting list, applicants must have a complete housing file which includes:
- Admissions Acceptance
- Online Application through Banner Web (Banner Web Login)
- Enter your GSC ID# and Banner Web PIN
- Payment of $150 Application
- Completed Criminal History via Public Safety
- Completed Guarantor via Email Notification/Agreement (Guarantor cannot be the student applying for assignment)
Helpful Application Tips:
- You only need to submit the housing application once and will not be able to make changes to it after submission. Please review the webpage information (Prospective or Current Residents section, Frequently Asked Questions and Residence Hall Tour links, etc.) related to all residence halls before applying to housing.
- Your $150 application fee needs to be paid immediately after submission of the application. If payment is not received after a period of time (approximately 24 hours), the application will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted online.
- You need to authorize the initial criminal history access or your application will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted.
- You need to accept the Residence Hall Agreement if you choose an apartment style facility as one of your three choices (Commons or Village) or your application will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted.
- You must give the Guarantor information if you choose an apartment style facility along with the Residence Hall Agreement or your application will not be processed and will need to be resubmitted.
- Your self-selected GUARANTOR (Parent/Sponsor) should receive an email (check for accuracy) after the online application is successfully submitted. Your GUARANTOR must respond to the email (approve) for completion of the room assignment process.