Student Housing Application Process
Summer Semester 2017 Applications (Open) No Application Fee for Summer 2017!
Fall Semester 2017 Applications (Open) Beginning Fall 2017, $150 non-refundable housing application fee required
How to Apply:
To apply for housing, applicants must recieve Admissions (Final) Acceptance to the college and should consider applying early so all steps of the process can be completed in a timely manner.
- 2017-2018 Gordon State College Living Brochure(pdf)
- 2017-2018 Gordon State College Move-In Guide (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Gordon State College Application Guide (pdf)
- eRezLife How to Guide for the Application Process PowerPoint
- eRezLife How to Guide for Application Process Video
How to Be Assigned:
To be assigned a room or placed on a waiting list, applicants must have a complete housing file which includes:
- Before you apply, Admissions Acceptance
- Online Application through eRezLife (eRezLife site)
- Payment of $150 Application Fee (deposit no longered required)
- Completed Criminal History via Public Safety
- Completed Guarantor via Email Notification/Agreement (Guarantor cannot be the student applying for assignment)
2017-2018 Helpful Application Tips:
- You will only need to submit the housing application once. Please review the webpage information (Prospective or Current Residents section, Frequently Asked Questions and Residence Hall Tour links, etc.) related to all residence halls before applying to housing.
- Your $150 application fee needs to be paid immediately after submission of the application. If payment is not received, the application will not be processed.
- You need to authorize the initial criminal history access or your application will not be processed.
- Your self-selected GUARANTOR (Parent/Sponsor) should receive an email (check for accuracy) after the online application is successfully submitted. Your GUARANTOR must respond to the email (approve) for completion of the room assignment process
Important Resources for:
- Residence Life News Parent's Page
- 2017-2018 Missing Person Procedure (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Personal Care Attendant Procedure/PCA Agreement (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Service Animal Accommodations Procedure (pdf)
Prospective or Current Residents
- 2016-2017 Guide to Highlander Living
- 2017-2018 Freshmen Residency (Live-On) Requirement Effective Spring 2013 (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Living Learning Connections
- 2017-2018 Guide to Highlander Living (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Judicial Educator Service
- 2017-2018 Meningococcal Disease Medical Form (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Housing Calculator/Pricing Information
- 2017-2018 Tuition, Fees, and Payment Information
- 2017-2018 Gordon Dining/Food Services (Meal Plans)
- 2017-2018 Gordon Commons and Gordon Village Pricing Information FAQ (pdf)
- 2017-2018 Melton Pricing Information FAQ
- 2017 Summer Housing Pricing Information (pdf)