Residence Life Staff
The Resident Director (and the Assistant Resident Director, if applicable) shall be responsible for the daily operation of an assigned residence hall and reports directly to the Director of Residence Life or official designee. In general, the duties are to insure that conditions conducive to healthy living and scholastic growth are present in the residence hall. These duties include the following:
- To enforce campus regulations and report violations to the Director of Residence Life or official designee;
- To supervise the Resident Assistants and/or all personnel/work-study students assigned to his/her respective residence hall; and
- To supervise various social, recreational, cultural, community service and educational programs which take place in the residence hall.
- To report and follow-up on routine maintenance issues related to safety, sanitation, etc.
Resident Directors/Resident Assistants
Resident Directors/Assistants are available for assistance between the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. daily and assigned weekends. If you need assistance and your R.A. is not in, contact the On-Call R.A in your respective building or the Resident Director.
Forms - Staff Use Only
Resident Assistants / Resident Directors
The following forms are in PDF format, which requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. Instructions for downloading and installing the Adobe Reader are available on the Adobe web site.
- Hall Program Assessment
- Incident Report
- Open Room / Office Hours Form
- Program Evaluation Form
- RA Weekly Log Form
- Resident Assistant End-Of-Semester Self-Assessment
- Resident Assistant Evaluation Form
- Resident Assistant Program Proposal
- Semester Check-Out Form