Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning
Welcome to the Gordon State College Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning!
CETL at Gordon State College will empower conversation, sharing, and mutual support among our outstanding faculty in order to provide our students with increasingly exceptional educational experiences through innovative teaching and engaged learning.
In supporting our focus on conversation and sharing among an already outstanding faculty, CETL will facilitate a growing number of initiatives. At its core, CETL is a faculty resource which is faculty driven. Look over our programs, and join the conversation!
CETL Advisory Board, 2017-2018
- Anna Higgins-Harrell, English, CETL Director
- Amanda Duffus, Biology
- Prathibha Joshi, Business & Public Service
- Tony Pearson, Fine & Performing Arts
- Chad Davies, Math & Physical Science
- Amy Yarborough, Nursing
- Autumn Schaffer, Instructional Designer