DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
The Career Services Center is looking to find an amazing intern to join our team for the Fall 2017 semester!
Do you love Social Media?
Learning Something New Everyday?
If you said yes, then this is the position for you!!
Successful candidates will work alongside our team to gain an understanding of all the resources Career Services has available to our students, and then find fun and effective ways to inform students through the use of social media and creative marketing.
So, if you are the next amazing addition to the Career Services Team, click on the link below for the full job description and how to apply.
Application Deadline is August 15th!
Students click here to begin the Career Exploration Process!
College Central Network® works with our Career Services Center to help you launch your career, providing vital online job search recources that will allow you to:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Gordon State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements and upcoming events including Workshops and Job Fairs.
- Access career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
All Gordon State Students are pre-registered with College Central Network® so click on either link, complete your profile and start exploring all of the amazing things College Central can do for you!!
Also, check out....
Meet the Career Services Center staff.
Utilize the Library and find helpful resources and tips for choosing a career that's right for you!
View all on campus job listings submitted by companies nationwide!
Click here to view Hot Links to numberous job search sites and resources.
The mission of the Career Services Center is to provide a variety of career services that are designed to:
- Guide student career exploration and facilitating holistic career decision-making.
- Connect employers to students and the campus community, effectively promoting employment opportunities.
- Promote career development as an integral component of the university experience, integrating career into academic and co-curricular efforts.
- Teach the essential skills to seek and maintain meaningful employment.
- Communicate the importance of experiential learning in all its forms to students and coordinating internship and community service opportunities.
|CONTACT THE CAREER SERVICES CENTER|
Career Services Center