Are you looking for relevant work experience related to your major or career interests?
Well, that's an internship!!
Click here to review the criteria and procedures for student's interested in becoming an intern.
Click here to see a list of internships available in the Metro-Atlanta area.
This list is updated EVERY TWO WEEKS!! So keep checking until you find an internship that's perfect for you!
Commuter Resume Nights
2018 Economic Empowerment Through Entreprenuership Summit
Entrepreneurship 101: Tuesday, February 13th – Lunch and Learn – 12:00pm-1:00pm - Highlander Hall – Participantss will learn about innovative trends that are useful for business owners. What does it take to start and maintain a business? How do you obtain funding and required licensure/permits?
Entrepreneurship Expo: Wednesday, February 14th – 12:00pm-1:30pm – Student Center Lobby - Gordon Loves Entrepreneurs – Students will display their business ideas and ventures! To submit a proposal, please follow the link below and fill out the required feilds by February 1st.
Panel Discussion: Thursday, February 15th - 1pm-3pm – Student Center Auditorium – Entrepreneur Expert Panel (Q & A)
2018 Career Week Celebration
Financing Your Future Expo (Career Week Celebration Event)
2018 Mock Interview Day
For Student Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/Xx3G1wlVgz9bMB0A2
For Employer Registration: https://goo.gl/forms/FiUVRUVzNKmn5WrY2
Spring 2018 GACE Career Fair
The Statewide Career Fair is the largest collaborated fair in Georgia! Employers have an opportunity to recruit students and alumni from over 40 colleges and universities and students have an opportunity to meet with over 160 attending employers!
Transportation is provided but spots are limited!
To Register: https://goo.gl/forms/0icPTOBRxy7pf1yg2
Calling All Leaders!
Gordon State College Student Ambassadors
The Career Services Center is currently seeking enthusiastic and motivated future professionals to serve as Student Ambassadors. Leadership is an essential competency in any work environment. Student ambassadors will obtain formal leadership training and have an opportunity to gain priceless experiential learning to build professional credentials. The deadline for application submission is Febuary 9th at 5pm. For more details and application, click on the link below.
Students click here to begin the Career Exploration Process!
College Central Network® works with our Career Services Center to help you launch your career, providing vital online job search recources that will allow you to:
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to Gordon State College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize). Your résumé will be reviewed by our office and must be approved before it can be sent to employers or submitted online to posted jobs.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers.
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements and upcoming events including Workshops and Job Fairs.
- Access career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Manage your on-campus interview schedules.
All Gordon State Students are pre-registered with College Central Network® so click on either link, complete your profile and start exploring all of the amazing things College Central can do for you!!
Also, check out....
Meet the Career Services Center staff.
Utilize the Library and find helpful resources and tips for choosing a career that's right for you!
View all on campus job listings submitted by companies nationwide!
Click here to view Hot Links to numberous job search sites and resources.
The mission of the Career Services Center is to provide a variety of career services that are designed to:
- Guide student career exploration and facilitating holistic career decision-making.
- Connect employers to students and the campus community, effectively promoting employment opportunities.
- Promote career development as an integral component of the university experience, integrating career into academic and co-curricular efforts.
- Teach the essential skills to seek and maintain meaningful employment.
- Communicate the importance of experiential learning in all its forms to students and coordinating internship and community service opportunities.
|CONTACT THE CAREER SERVICES CENTER|
Career Services Center