How to Make a Payment Online
To make a payment online:
- From the Gordon State College homepage, www.gordonstate.edu, select “My Gordon” from the top of the page.
- From the “My Gordon” screen, select “Pay Now via Student Account Center.”
- Login using your 929# and Pin number.
- (This is the same login information used to access Banner Web.)
- Under your balance, click on “Make a Payment.”
- Review your balance and select “Make a Payment” again.
- Choose “Current account balance,” or “Pay by term” and then click “Select.” If you select Pay by term, be sure to select the correct term for which you are paying. If you have selected the incorrect term, contact the Bursar’s Office at email@example.com or 678-359-5010.
- The total balance will be shown. Enter the amount you wish to pay, but take note that if your tuition and fees are not paid in full by the deadline, your schedule will be dropped.
- Next, select payment method and click “Select.”
- If you choose Credit Card, you will be charged an additional 2.75% of your balance or a minimum of $3.00 for a processing fee. If Electronic Check is chosen, you are able to avoid this processing fee by entering your bank’s routing number and account number.
- Review your payment amount and payment type and verify your information as you continue through the process.
- Make sure you receive a confirmation page.
- Print your receipt.