Advancement Department - Helping Gordon State College Grow
"Advancement" is the term used to describe the various efforts to build relationships that advance the aims of Gordon State College.
As a result, the Advancement Department encompasses many different programs and activities, all with one common purpose: building a stronger Gordon State College, one that is known for its past successes and respected for its future promise.
Our key functions include:
- Alumni Relations - forming bonds among Gordon State College graduates and keeping alumni connected with our school.
- Communications - keeping students and faculty informed about what's happening on campus, publishing the President's Report, and promoting Gordon State College through the news media.
- Development - pursuing public funding from the state as well as contributions from individuals and organizations. (Click here to make a gift online now!)
- Foundation Relations - working closely with the Gordon State College Foundation, an independent fund-raising group, to raise money to support the college's mission.
- Marketing - positioning the college in the marketplace to support student recruitment and other objectives.
To reach our office, call 678. 359. 5739.