Applicants are considered GED students if they have passed the GED exam in lieu of high school graduation and if their high school class would have graduated within five years of the beginning of the semester for which admissions is sought.
It shall be the policy of Gordon State College to follow the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia Admission Policy 4.2 for Undergraduate Admissions.
- Application for Admission
- Immunization Record
- Official GED scores with passing score of 2250
- Compass Test all sections
- Official High School Transcripts
- Official SAT or ACT scores are required for students whose original high school graduation date would have occurred within the previous 5 years.
For more information you can contact the Office of Admissions at 678. 359. 5021.